Monday, October 10, 2011

Winners!


Thank you so much everyone who participated. I enjoyed reading your comments, tips and goals. Blogger has a new interface and for some reason I can't figure out how to comment on each of your comments. But rest assured, I read each one and am so excited about the way each of us are edging towards sustainability. If you didn't win this month, I have another great giveaway planned for next month, and I hope you'll be back!

And the winners are:

Crews Family:



Kathleen:



LaRessie:







Email me at tangledoakroots (at) yahoo dot com within 48 hours with your shipping address, and I will have your gift sent directly to your door. That's it!

Thanks again for participating, it was fun!


3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! thanks so much! I emailed you. I am so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one happy mama, I received my book today & finished gathering all the ingredients for the brownies! Thank you. Also the Pyrex has been distributed accordingly. ;-)

    ReplyDelete